Thursday, August 30, 2007

Welcome to the Family "Lil' Bit"!





Psalm 139: 13-18 13 "For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. 14 I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; 16 Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. 17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand When I awake, I am still with You."

Wow. How do you follow that? Praise GOD almighty for HIS wonderful Grace and Mercy and Creativeness! What a Miracle!

here are the Vitals:

"Lil' Bit"

Birthdate: 8-24-2007

Weight: 7 pounds & 8oz.

Length: 18 1/2 inches

Doctor: Cummings

Hospital: Pres

GOD Bless All of you that have been Praying these last 9 months for us to have a healthy baby. GOD has answered yours (and ours) Prayers! Thank you and enjoy the Picts.

BlackJack & Fam.


mexico.serve-international.com









No comments:

Post a Comment