Thursday, August 14, 2008

Are you changing your driving Habits?

I ran accross a blog the other day called "Get rich Slowly" and they ran this article. I was wondering, are ya'll changing your driving Habits? I know I have! and I live in Mexico! The gas has always been more expensive here, but not anymore. I remember living in Cd. Juarez back in 99' talking to a Mexican friend there.

Manolo:
"I'm going to El Paso for gas. ya wanna come"?

Me:
"DoWhat"? "Why"?

Manolo:
"It's Cheaper, Man".

well, that is happening in reverse now. even still, gas is pretty dang expensive here. So when we move to our new City of Xalapa, Vera Cruz, one of the first things we did was buy a scooter. yes, a scooter. Now, for those of you who know me, know that I am not exactally a scooter guy. I am now! at 60 miles per gallon $2.00 to fill up every other week, I love the One Eyed Jack. Now, rain or shine, I am riding the one eyed jack everywhere that does not need a full family outing (we have three kids) Just the other day i took my wife out on a date with the "Jack". It was awesome. I am curious. Have the High gas prices driven YOU to change the way you travel about town? what do you do different now? Please write me and let me know! I am really interested! Thanks,

Blackjack

No comments:

Post a Comment