Thursday, August 2, 2007

10 Things the Wear me out about Mexico!

Now, before you start belly achin about me talkin smack about Mexico, can I say I LOVE MEXICO! these are just 10 things that get under my skin. I could come up with an easy 10 things that wear me out about the USA. but I don't live there. this is done in the spirit of humor. NOW, please read on....

1.) Transit Cops.
2.) Topes, Speed bumps, Molar mashers
3.) The Utter lack of willingness to TRY and swipe my MASTER CARD that has an American Flag on it. "No, I'm sorry sir. it's not a Mexican Credit card." WHAT?!?!?!?
4.) Shopping at Soriana. Wears me out.
5.) Paying bills every month. You have to go to a varity of banks, convience stores(!!) and grocery stores to get all the bills paid. Lines forever, 105 degree heat, oh what fun.
6.) Chicken Fried Steak (Meat?) at Chilis. Wears me out.
7.) Taxis
8.) Semi-Double trailers
9.) Toll booths.
10.) Neighbors that party till 4:00 in the mornin...

No comments:

Post a Comment